Who we are
We are family and friends of Alex, and community members, who with the blessing of the Nieto Family, have formed a Coalition to demand justice and love for Alex Nieto.
- We demand a federal investigation into the killing of Alejandro Nieto by SFPD. Alex’s civil rights were violated, and District Attorney George Gascón, former Chief of Police of San Francisco, cannot guarantee an impartial investigation.
- We demand that SFPD and the City of San Francisco accept responsibility for the wrongful
death of Alex Nieto, and acknowledge the Nieto Family as victims of a terrible injustice.
- We demand full transparency surrounding the facts of his killing (and the handling of the homicide investigation) and full accountability for wrongdoing. Police impunity needs to end.
- We are committed to keeping you informed of opportunities to support the Nieto Family and the cause for justice for Alex.
- We are committed to carrying out activities that support our demands.
The Justice and Amor for Alex Nieto Coalition
Adriana Camarena (contact for family)
Benjamin Bac Sierra
For general inquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Declare Your Support
This journey has taught us that we need a diversity of organizations and organizers to support Alex Nieto’s justice cause. Together we are stronger and more creative and resilient.
If you are a community organization or community leader, who would like to formally declare solidarity to the quest for justice for Alex Nieto, please write to us at email@example.com and we will include your name on our roster of supporters.
We are incredibly grateful for your support throughout the last months! Let’s keep up the fight!
Founders of the Justice & Love for Alex Nieto Coalition